Worst Sound

There was 3 old men sitting by a pool talking about old times. One of the men ask the other two what was the worst sound they ever heard.

The first old man said, "well I was in Africa once and had a herd of wild elephants coming in my direction and no place to hide."

The second old man said, "I was a pilot in the air force and was flying over the ocean and my engine on my air plane was making bad noises like it was going to quit."

The third old man who had asked the question said, "well I have the worst one of all. I was seeing this woman and her husband came in on us while we were in the bed together. I jumped up and ran and jumped out the window."

The third old man stopped talking for a minute and the other two men ask, "well what was the bad sound". The third old man said, "just a minute this is hard for me to retell the story".

After a short pause he then said "ok, I jumped out the window and the woman's husband grabbed me by the balls, so there I was hanging by my balls, and the worst sound I ever heard was the man trying to open his pocket knife with his teeth.