Medical Condition

Two professors were walking through the park one day when they spotted a man with a peculiar walk. It looked as if he had a severe limp on his right leg. Naturally, they started to discuss what his problem might be.

One of them insisted on it being a problem with the mans spine, but the other one said it had to be his hip.

Since they couldn't agree upon the issue they decided to walk up to the man and ask him.

"Excuse me", one of the professors said, -"but we couldn't avoid seeing your strange walk, and we can't agree upon which one of us has the correct diagnosis. I believe it's a problem with your spine, and my colleague here insists upon it being your hip. Please, tell us which of us is correct."

"Well," the man replied -"I guess all three of us were wrong....I believed it was only gas...."