A Confession

A man is driving down the road and sees a nun hitchhiking in the rain. He pulls his car over and offers the nun a ride.

The nun appears very grateful and says, "Thank you for giving me a ride, I wish there was some way to repay you for your kindness."

The man, feeling a bit amorous, tells her,"Well actually, I'm kind of a lonely guy, and, well, you could repay me with a little bit of sex."

The nun then answers, "Well you were very kind to offer me a ride, but I must retain my vow of celibacy, so would you mind if I performed oral sex instead?"

The man agrees and upon completion of the deed he tells the nun, "I have a confession to make, I am a married man and I have just committed adultery."

The nun replies, "That's OK, I have a confession to make, too.My name is Bruce and I'm on my way to a costume party."