Three Rooms to Choose from

A guy dies and is sent to hell. He's met by a devil who explains the rules:
"We have three rooms. If you don't like the first room, you can go look at the other two, but you can't go back to the first."

The devil takes the guy to the first room. Inside people are standing upside down on hot coals. The guy wipes his brow to clear the sweat and says "Nope... Not for me!"

The devil then takes him to the second room and warns him before he opens the door, says, "If you don't like it here, you must take the third and final room."

The devil opens the door and inside people are standing on their heads in molten lava. Again the guy wipes his brow and says, "Nope... Not for me, either."

Finally, the devil brings him to the third and last room. Inside people are standing knee-deep in shit, drinking coffee. "Hey I lucked out," the guy says. "These people seem nice. I like coffee and I can probably get used to the smell. I'll take this one."

Five minutes later, the same devil returns and shouts out, "Coffee break's over! Everybody back on your heads!"