What is Politics

Boy: Dad, what's politics?

Dad: Let me set an example with our family. I have all the money so we'll call me the management.

Mom receives most of it so we'll call her the government. We'll call the maid the working class, you are the people, and your baby brother is the future. Do you understand now son?

Boy: I still don't understand dad.

Dad: Think about it for a while son.

That night the boy wakes up because his baby brother is crying. He goes in and finds out he have soiled his diapers. He goes to tell his mom but she's asleep he goes in to the maids room but she's in there having sex with his dad. He bangs on the door but no one can hear him.

The next day...

Son: Dad I understand politics now.

Dad: Good, explain it to me in your own word son.

Son: The management is screwing the working class while the governments fast asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is full of SHIT!!!!!